$4,299.00rrp LPG/NG (includes delivery & assembly)
- Includes Delivery and Assembly in Metro Areas
- Porcelain Enamel Hood with Fixed Commercial Grade Thermometer
- Snap-Jet Individual Burner Ignition
- 4 Stainless Steel Burners + Smoker Burner + Sear Station Burner
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars
- Light up Control Knobs and Handle Light
- Rear-Mounted Infrared Rotisserie Burner
- Enclosed Storage Area with Double Walled Black Doors
- 4 Caster Wheels, of which 2 are Locking
- Precision Fuel Gauge
- Weber Summit Cookbook
- Weber 10 Year Warranty
The first time you set eyes on a Summit gas barbecue, you know it’s something very special: it has such a commanding appearance. Its brilliant styling and superb finish make ordinary gas barbecues look exactly that: ordinary. Some people can feel it when they see commercial quality, and that’s the feeling you get when you lift the hood on one of our Summit barbecues. These barbecues really have everything, from the amazing cooking system to the TuckAway™ rotisserie motor and light-up control knobs. If you had your own barbecue chef, this would be the barbecue he would choose.
The entire cooking system is preassembled in its own housing and then calibrated and tested by our experts at the factory. The burner system is factory installed into the cooking box. All the chef has to do is turn the Snap-Jet™ ignition switch – then the excitement really begins. Available in bottled or natural gas, you’re sure to find one that the barbecue chef in your family will love.